Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Cleaning...

After work last night I came by the house to grab a bite to eat and pick up a few cleaning supplies. After finally convincing myself to ‘get it over with’, I headed over to the old apartment with the idea I’d be there for until 8, or until I ran out of supplies, or until the kitchen was done.

At 8pm, I was out of there having finished the kitchen, a bit of the bathroom, and vacuumed my old bedroom and I still have some supplies left. I’ll go back for another two hours tonight.

After getting home, I curled up to a book until 10. Reading makes me want to write, so maybe I found my inspiration. The author of this book goes into A LOT of detail (seems like almost too much at times). She also flashes back a lot - ...and although, not my style or something I wouldn’t do excessively, she does a good job of it. After all, the book has been made into a film.

No comments: