Thursday, July 07, 2005

Almost the Friday...

Last night I watched, “The Assassination of Richard Nixon”. Very odd movie. Some of the scenes were shot in Nebraska. Sean Penn’s acting reminded me of some of his “I Am Sam” acting, although he did a better job in “I am Sam.”

I tossed more trash and packed another box. My soon-to-be roommate Nick called me back. I had to tell him about the walk-through since he hasn’t seen inside the house yet. He’s moving in the day after me. Should be interesting. Then the unpacking and organizing begins.

Christ sent a pic of her daughter Alyssa “lil web” holding a copy of Left Standing with this note included:
I've been meaning to tell you ~ almost every time I put Alyssa down on the floor on the bedroom, she heads straight for the bookshelf and pulls "Left Standing" off the shelf. It doesn't matter if its buried under other books or right on top, she always seems to find it. The girl has got FANTASTIC taste, don't you think?

1 comment:

Adam said...

I love 'ARN' and thought it was one of the best movies of last year...highly underated...