Wednesday, July 13, 2005

2 more days...

This week is going by pretty fast. Work is keeping me busy with projects.

Walk-through today is doing to be distracting for the next 48 hours. My mind has already placed most of my stuff in the new place. It is anxious to make it happen.
My soon-to-be roommate Nick has only seen outside and inside via pics. Now he’ll really get a good look at the place. Hope he likes it. I can’t afford this place on my own – yet.

My apartment is a zoo. Boxes. Odds & Ends. Media stuff. Desk stuff. Furniture. The weekend will fly by because I’ll be so busy moving and unpacking. Monday morning is going to come, but my mind will be able to rest.

This is keeping my mind from doing anything with Left Unsaid.

Today’s quote:
“All life demands change, variety, contrast – else there is small zest to it."
~ Mark Twain

No comments: