Thursday, June 16, 2005

On the balcony...

It is just past 10 and I'm sitting on the balcony. I have my computer chair out here with my laptop balanced on my lap.

The apartment is dark - I left the CD player going. The Garden State Soundtrack ended and it flipped to the next disk with Jars of Clay (imagine that).

It is cool out - I have a couple bugs wanting to bite me or the computer. They have chosen me. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. One more day closer to moving! I 'accidentally' drove by the new house today. Still there.

Got a letter from my lender today - not good news. I called the guy and he is getting it fixed. Had myself a little freak out session in my living room. At one point I thought I was going to lose it. (Not my mind - my house)

I'm leaving Eric to film a bit tomorrow - I have prior commitments.

Well - I'm going in early tomorrow so I can leave early. Goodnight.

No comments: