Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I get these notions...

On top of everything I'm doing now, I have this notion to redesign RoomMateProductions.com. I found a template and look I like, but it is a matter of getting everything currently on RMP.com to fit dynamically into the new template without a lot of problems. I sent the template to both Eric & Adam to get their input.

Of course I'll greatly need Adam's help. I can only pretend to know what I'm doing. He may enjoy it and I think he does. I like to be involved as much as possible - learning this interests me.

After all, Adam did such a nice job heading up the redesign of LeftStanding.net... (I'll have to get him that gift certificate I promised him months ago...)

Might as well change it now that we are partly through our current film and have one more to go this summer before a fall & winter of editing sessions. This way, when RoomMate, ink. is up and running - I can use the same template or something.

Ahh - I like to keep myself busy (and bring everyone else into my crazy life).

Stay tuned to see the new design...

See OutoftheMold.com

No comments: