Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cool (hot) day...

They have the AC cranked up at work – so I’m a bit chilly. Feels good though.

I don’t know why I’m procrastinating boxing up things. Either I really hate packing that much, or just not ready to start yet. But with 18 days to go, I better get crank’n.
Maybe with the upcoming weekend off – I’ll start. I’m going to Lincoln, but not sure when.

I keep staying up later and later every night and keep getting to work later and later. This morning I’m having my breakfast at my desk. Hmm... I don’t know why I felt compelled to say that. Too late now.

Trying to find another location for this film is up to me and it is not working out well. Looks like I’ll focus on that tonight.

I haven't seen any dramatic increase in sales since my blurb hit the paper last Sunday. Better luck next time I suppose.

No comments: