Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Amen for naps...

After work yesterday I took a hour and a half nap as I knew we’d be filming from 10pm-midnight. It was the only time we could film it. Turned out very well despite forgetting to tell one of the cast members we were filming. Eric & I both thought we did. I’m not as tired as I thought I’d be. I did get up a bit late today and shaved quick and left. Looking in the rear-view-mirror, I realized my goatee is a bit lop-sided. Oops. I’ll fix it when I go home for lunch.

30 days to go until I sign a stack of papers needed for my house. I can’t wait. Have I mentioned that before?

I haven’t touched my new redesign to RoomMateProductions.com – I’ll get to it eventually. Although today, I just found another template I like.

I am not planning on Left Unsaid until I’m moved and settled. By then I am afraid I’ll be working on the house so much that I won’t have time.

A guy from work reading my book made an interesting comment on how well I could get into a mind of a woman. I took it as a compliment, but got to thinking... how the heck? I haven’t dated anyone this century.

No comments: