Sunday, May 22, 2005

Another weekend update...

Can't recall Friday night - think I did some searching on realtor.com.

Saturday, I sold my old computer and got some gas (wanted to know that didn't you?). Eric dropped by and we reviewed "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" footage. Good stuff for most part - we have to avoid using two cameras at once since they don't mesh well quality wise.

That night I headed to Lincoln to have dinner with my parents and grandparents to celebrate my mom's, grandma's, and my birthday. I got back late to Omaha.

This morning I headed to church and saw 'her' with about three guys. Yikes - didn't want to even attempt an approach - didn't recognize any of 'em. Besides, my parents came up to go house hunting with me and I had to leave. 6 hours later we visited about 20 houses, viewed about 6 or 7 and I narrowed it down to 5, maybe 4 now. Only one of which I saw.

I don't have jury duty tomorrow, maybe Tuesday - my bday... (boo hoo).

This week will be walking through the houses I want and trying to bring down the price.

Let the fun times continue...

No comments: