Thursday, April 07, 2005

What a LONG list...

Came across this list of what women are looking for in men off an askmen.com message board...

(I wonder if a woman out there can find a guy that they can check each one of these off - I know for sure I don't possess all these abilities, characterisitics, and traits)

# 5'8” and taller
# Dark brown hair with brown eyes/blue eyes
# Handsome
# Muscular
# Weight depending on height – not skinny, not fat
# Good sense of humor
# Dimples
# Cute laugh
# Sensitive
# *Affectionate* in front of friends
# Gives me lots of attention
# Outgoing
# Popular but doesn't know the whole state
# Friends with my friends
# Nice smile
# Straight teeth
# No facial or body hair (except legs n under arms)
# Pierced ear(s) if any
# Not too many tattoos if any
# Likes to cuddle
# Likes to party
# Takes me out
# Grabs my hand to hold
# Kisses me unexpectedly
# Dresses nice
# Has a good job
# Tells me he misses me when we're not together
# Makes me laugh
# Open minded
# Polite
# Holds doors for me
# Opens car doors
# *Romantic*
# Likes all type of music
# Likes going to the movies
# Talks to his friends about me
# Looks into my eyes when just laying there on the bed
# Gives massages without me having to ask
# Plays with my hair
# Calls me to just say hi
# Tries not to argue
# Apologizes for when he does wrong
# Says what he's feeling
# Has a car
# Has a dog
# Has a family that likes me
# Compliments me
# Is tan
# Doesn't curse all the time
# Wants to be with me as much as possible
# Comes over unexpectedly
# Wakes me up with a kiss
# Same age or 3 years at the most older than me
# *Trustworthy*
# Patient
# Likes to shop
# Has good manners
# Doesn't smoke
# Occasionally drinks
# Athletic
# Is on time for dates
# Calls back later when he says he will
# Lives close to me
# Wants to meet my family
# Treats me like a princess
# Has a cute butt
# Good kissable lips
# Good kisser
# Good memory
# Does special things for holidays/birthdays/anniversary/etc
# Intelligent
# Has direction
# Creative
# Likes everything about me
# Committed
# *My best friend*
# Respectful
# Mature
# Persistent – Hard working
# Likes walks on the beach
# Likes just staying home sometimes
# Writes me songs/poems
# Likes to dance
# Has a sexy voice
# Cooks for me
# Likes to show me off
# Calls me or introduces me as his "girlfriend" not "Rachel"
# Likes to take pictures
# Flirts with me in public and in private
# Puts up with my mood swings
# Comforts me when I'm sad
# Doesn't say “sorry” all the time when it's not needed
# Sticks up for me
# Likes animals
# Sends me flowers for no reason
# Ignores my imperfections
# Surprises me (good surprises)
# Doesn't ever yell at me
# Likes picnics
# Likes to clean
# First to say I Love You
# Listens to me
# Smells good
# *Doesn't lie*
# Likes kids
# Makes me the center of his world
# Not in trouble with the law
# Isn't a goody-goody
# Doesn't stare at other girls
# Doesn't talk to other girls more than me
# Doodles our names on paper
# Likes to draw
# Leaves notes on my car
# Let's me go out with him and his friends
# Will hang out with me and my friends
# Puts pictures of me in his car and wallet
# Gets jealous but not too jealous
# Dependable
# Doesn't hang up on me
# Calls me babe, sweetie, etc
# Calls me cute pet names
# Isn't conceited
# Isn't a penny-pincher
# Likes sports and going to sports events
# Likes to play board games/video games and lets me win
# Doesn't play mind games
# Doesn't just think about sex
# Cares about world issues
# Doesn't make me cry
# Leaves sweet voicemails/text messages on my phone
# Isn't shy
# Has hopes, dreams, and wishes
# Not opinionated
# Will watch chick flicks even if he doesn't like them
# Can spell

No comments: