Thursday, March 17, 2005

Only Thursday?

Last night I hit it up with the gang @ Julio’s.
Then Eric and I headed over to the Laundromat to work out filming logistics with Jeremy & Jason of RedFrogs. We accomplished a lot in an hour.
Tonight is planning more details about how Friday and Saturday night shooting will go (we may get it all done). On Saturday, RoomMate Productions will be meeting with Lou & Bob who are independent filmmakers in Omaha. They are also head of the Extreme Film Festival. We will be meeting with them to see how utilizing them as a crew for “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” may work.

Other than filming, my good friend Neil is having a book signing at the Bookworm on Saturday for his autobiography entitled, “The Sound of Sight”. I have read some of the book and can’t wait to promote his book along with Left Standing. While I’m at the Bookworm, I can talk to them about having a booksigning.

I am hoping to get the corrected proofs back from iUniverse on Friday so I can sign off and they can be sent to the printers...

No comments: