Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The calm before the storm...

iUniverse emailed me yesterday saying I'm two steps away from having my second edition available at the printers. They are also going to send me a copy.
I'm gearing up with a press release and a list of places to send that release.
I have to prepare my email blast, site update, press release syndication, and bookmark distribution. Promotion will be all about timing...

Tomorrow, I'm taking the day off and heading to Wayne to show "Halfway Point" since part of it was filmed there. Our contact is promoting it like crazy so we'll see what kind of turn out we have since the showing is in the middle of the afternoon.

Oh yeah, the new Jars of Clay CD is very different, I'm not loving it - it will take some getting used to...

No comments: