Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Frustrations...

Last night I was so tired and had a huge headache. I didn’t go to Great Adventures, I took a Tylenol PM and zonked out about 7.
My laptop is being a pain in the butt and not letting me connect to the Internet.

Not just myself, but more people reading my first 15 copies of Left Standing are finding typos. I have a call into iUniverse as to cost & timeframe to get those fixed.

Questions I’m pondering
  • Do I postpone my release date?
  • Do I tell people they can still order?
  • Can I get the printer to hold off printing until they are fixed so people can still order, but will just wait a bit longer?
  • What about those people who have ordered?
  • Will they understand?
  • Will the ‘oops’ distract them from the story?
  • After making a second edition, will I find more errors?
  • What will I do with my next book so this won’t happen?
  • No comments: