Monday, February 28, 2005

Another crazy weekend...

On Friday, I had to leave work early to get down to Lincoln for the hockey game. The Lincoln Stars won in double overtime. Then ‘my group’ headed over to Old Chicago. What was great is now that there is a no-smoking in bars law in Omaha – I went home smelling smoke-free.

Saturday, I went to get oil changed in my car, I dropped by my ex-girlfriends (don't ask) house to give her a 1st edition copy of Left Standing. Then I spent a few hours with my grandparents – helping my grandpa with his computer, email, and their car. My grandma bought a copy of my book, she insisted even though I warned her she'll have to have a red pen nearby.
Then I spend the rest of the afternoon, evening, and night reading through my book to find all those stupid tiny typos. Let it be known, I like leave out words.

Sunday morning, I headed to Mike & Kasey’s. Mike fixed a mega breakfast (yumm) and I got to do some video work recording some memories for them and some additional items to be shown at their wedding. I packed, headed to Natalie’s and got back to Omaha around 7. After a quick stop at Adam, Christi, and lil Web’s, I spent the night updating my word doc of my book.

This week will be crazy with reviewing the audition footage and choosing our cast to finding out how long I’ll have to wait to get the second edition up & running, only then will I start my marketing ‘game’!

Best of all, Adam switched out the old version of LeftStanding.net and put up the new one! Go figure, I had to make a few tweaks to chapter 1.

No comments: