Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Running crazy...

After work last night I changed and headed to Gold’s Gym!
While waiting for my trainer – I decided to hop on the treadmill... of course it didn’t work right away and I looked like a 'tool' trying to get it started. I learned I had to hold down the start button longer...
My trainer was taking forever... finally he was ready. I looked on the treadmill and 10 minutes had flown by... according to the 'computer' I had ran two miles and burned 240 calories... needless to say, I’m feeling it today.
My full-fledged workout routine starts Wednesday.

I got home and looked through the proofs on my book. Still found a few typos. They limited me on the number of changes I can make so I hope to get through the book and not exceed their limit.
I have until the end of the month to send iUniverse my changes, but I hope to be done Friday. I still need to work on scripts for two short films for RoomMate Productions – but that can wait. I’ll get a big chunk done tonight. Once they make my corrections it will take 2-4 weeks for me to get my first set of (free) copies. That means by mid-March it should be available on Amazon.com & B&N!

No comments: