Friday, January 07, 2005

Page 168 of 168

It (Left Standing) is finished and I officially say it now!
What a relief and a crazy week do finish it in the midst of the RoomMate Productions' premiere of Halfway Point tomorrow - I can't believe it.

The book should be out around March. From now until then I have a whole marketing plan to set up, mainly things with the website and other contacts I need to make. Should be fun. Hopefully I can get some good reviews & testimonials on it!

I'm not sure when I'll start my second book, "Left Unsaid" or maybe I'll start on "Red Light" - knowing me, I'll probably work on both at the same time. What I really need to do is read all the books I bought on writing so my next book is even better. I'm behind on 20 or so books, maybe I'll read those first.

Meanwhile, I know I have to tweak two short-film scripts for films RoomMate Productions plans to film this year!

TGIF!

No comments: