Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Page 132 of 168

After spending three hours last night editing – I’m still not done. Although, I greatly improved the acknowledgement section and caught a few things I would have been embarrassed about had I missed seeing the typos. It is good to know that iUniverse can still hook me up with a good deal. The best thing is that my book will be available (via special order or online) wherever books are sold.

The featured article about RoomMate Productions should come out today. I’ll post the article on my blog or link to it. The Reader emailed me to say they had our premiere date wrong, no prob – The City Weekly will be good! We’ll have a blurb in the Omaha World Herald tomorrow.
Maybe I can get The Reader to do a story about Left Standing when that comes out – if it ever does. Somedays, I don’t know.

It is very snowy out! My new car handles it pretty well! I stopped by Starbucks on my way to work this morning for a chai tea latte! Pretty good stuff!

No comments: