Friday, December 10, 2004

What makes you come alive?

The question posed this morning by my “Wild at HeartNoble’s Men’s group was “What makes you come alive?”
Talking about writing and God and writing makes me come alive the most.

Other questions were posed such as your deepest regret.
A quote I remember from a TV show said, "at the end of the day; I live my life without regret"
I do regret not taking enough chances, mainly in pursuing relationships.
But I must remember, yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery.

My mom has this magazine cut out in her office that asks simply: "What is your passion?"

My passions have changed over my life:
  • I’ve wanted to be a cop
  • I’ve wanted to be a writer
  • I’ve wanted to be a musician
  • I’ve wanted to be a concert pianist
  • I’ve wanted to be in a band
  • I’ve wanted to be a music therapist
  • I’ve wanted to own my own recording studio
  • I’ve wanted to go into advertising/marketing
  • I’ve wanted to own my own communication consulting company
  • I’ve wanted to be a writer again
  • I’ve wanted to make films

    Some of the above have happened.

    My passions my change, but as long as I can pursue my passions; I can feel like I’m alive.
  • No comments: