Sunday, December 26, 2004

Good weekend…

Nothing like overdoing food and family in an entire weekend. It was great to see everyone again including friends!
I got some CDs, some books, a DVD and some other useful stuff. My family is always generous!

Breaking news: Tonight, I finished all editing marks on "Left Standing" and there is a smile on my face. This week will consist of making those editing changes to the document and double-checking stuff. That is of course, when I’m not working on promoting the premiere!
I'm on track and I have Friday off to finish up any loose ends.

I can tell the progression of my craft in the chapters as I keep reading. I’ve grown as a writer during this project over the years. The last section of chapters is far better and better written than the writing that it took to get there...

No comments: