Sunday, May 16, 2004

Weekend Update

What a crazy busy weekend. Friday night I headed to Lincoln to surprise a friend of mine who was having a crappy day. Saturday I woke up too early and headed to a another friend's house who was having a garage sale. Then I headed back to Omaha to work from home and then do some location scouting for a movie I am working on with a couple friends. That night I went to eat at Panera Bread with some friends and then went to a house my friends were dogsitting for to watch Scream 1 & 2. Got home late and this morning I went to a friend's graduation and then a bunch of us went to eat at Valentino's. I'm working a bit from home now and then I'm doing some more location scouting.

I'm looking forward to this week, althoug it will be busy. I have things to look forward to!

No comments: